Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I dare!

Joined an internet dating service. All I can say, is dear Lord, this is an experience. Should only be dared by somebody who has the ability to laugh and who has well-honed self-preservation instincts. (There are some seriously evil people in the world... who see a woman in a wheelchair as prey. On the opposite end of the spectrum, there are some seriously lovely men who are blessing my socks off.) Had a first date last night with one of the good ones. And it was lovely. (It was so wonderful knowing that I am at an attractive, even if not yet ideal, weight. While with him, I felt beautiful and sexy.)

And so goes forward my 2011 of saying "yes" to healthy adventures. Next week, a date with another man to go to the mountains on Saturday. So much fun. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment