Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dressed for Success

Uh huh! uh huh! Yeh baby! Uh huh!

Can you tell I am dancing?

Thinking about Kelly's graduation just a few weeks away, I decided to try on the sundress I bought back in December that I hoped to "shrink" into by the end of May for the celebration. I wanted to gauge how much weight I would still need to lose.

And the answer was: NOT ONE STINKIN' POUND!!!! It fit, beautifully, and as I gazed at the sexy woman looking back at me from the mirror, I have never felt more succesful in my life. I am achieving something spectacularly phenomenal. It is hard for able-bodied people to lose weight and get fit, and here I am, a WHEELCHAIR user, losing over 80 pounds, so far, and getting toned, to boot!

Did I mention that I looked GREAT! (smile)

Emboldened by that success, I tried on several other dresses, including one of my daughter's from years ago that she abandoned but I always loved. IT FIT TOO!

Oh yes, this journey is big-time fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment