Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walk Again????

I've been motivated by curiousity on this journey, too... what is possible strength-wise and ability-wise?

Well, I just learned of another re-gain (of functioning, that is!)

I leaned way forward to pick something up, stood slightly out of my chair, and since I hadn't locked my brakes, it was predictable... I went forward, it rolled backward. I went to my knees. I decided to see if I could stand back up pushing on the bed. It's been a long time since I could do that, but who knows? After losing 80 pounds and a solid year of working out, anything is possible, ehh?

Indeed! It wasn't exactly easy, but it was very do-able.

This has me wondering what functions will be possible after another 40 pounds and focused strength training for my legs? Don't know, but I sure as heck intend to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment